HP Inc., at Photofair 2019, is revealing advancements for new HP Indigo printed premium-quality photo products alongside mechanization to help increment efficiency, helping professional labs and photofinishers develop business just as trade silver halide production for lower natural effect. HP has presented its most recent advancement in digital printing with the HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press at the Photofair (CEIF) 2019. The HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press offers another dimension of value for Indigo LEP-based digital photo production, including the new HP Indigo HDFM screening innovation for smoother, moiré-free prints with expanded detail.
• HP Indigo 12000 HD reinvents photo quality with HDFM screening delivering smoother, sharper print for highly detailed images.
• Wide portfolio of HP Indigo digital presses and workflow solutions for transforming photo production to digitalfrom silver-halide processes.
• HP Indigo helps to lower environmental impact with silver-free technology, CO2 neutral manufacturing, and consumables recycling.
• HP PrintOS Site Flow helps industrialize digital photo printing by automating and driving high volumes of photo job printing.
“We, at HP, keep on setting new benchmarks in the industry and with the new HP Indigo 12000 HD digital press our advancements in this portion is expected to build efficiency, helping photographers, photofinishers and professional labs develop business and making it gainful” said A. Appadurai, Country Manager, Indigo and PageWide Web Press, Graphics Solutions Business, HP Inc. India
“The target for us in Photofair, is additionally to meet, interface, gain from the photographers who have been the main motivation for the gigantic accomplishment for our innovation, the HP Indigo. HP Indigo twofold side, non-tearable and climate verification prints have turned into a standard in the photo industry as a result of them”, included A. Appadurai.
HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press for premium sheetfed photo quality
Silver halide quality photo cut print production on the sheetfed HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press is bolstered with photo papers from Felix Schoeller, incomparable quality covered papers from Fedrigoni, B2-sized sheetfed laminating solutions.
The High Definition Imaging System for the B2-sized HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press doubles picture goals for more honed, smoother, better print, empowering print specialist organizations to outperform counterbalance quality and open new digital conceivable outcomes in top of the line photo including for photo prints, photo books, occasion cards, and date-books.
HP likewise offers committed photo inks, for example, HP Indigo ElectroInk Light Black and Light Cyan and Light Magenta, for increasingly professional and creative photo products on HP Indigo presses.
HP INDIGO 7900
The HP Indigo 7900 Digital Press is the SRA3+ organize digital sheetfed press that keeps the clients a stage ahead with real developments in print quality, canny mechanization and media flexibility to achieve the most abnormal amounts of efficiency. On-press priming empowers printing on for all intents and purposes any paper for new production conceivable outcomes. One Shot innovation prints on strength substrates including lenticular, canvas, synthetics and metallized media. HP SmartStream Mosaic produces a huge number of stand-out products utilizing variable structure innovation. The 7900-photo version comprises of another Super fine cover for far better photo quality, the new binary ink engineers and Photo specialty software.
Benefits of HP’s Indigo’s silver halide replacement photo solution:
• Flexible range of solutions and partner workflow – Wide range of applications, media and finishing options. Sheetfed on the HP Indigo 12000 HD, HP Indigo 7900 or roll fed HP Indigo WS6800p.
• High productivity- offering up to 35,000 cut photos/hour (10cm x 15cm) in true photo quality.
• Environment – silver-free technology, CO2 neutral press manufacturing process, consumables recycling program