DIGISOL Introduces DG-GS1528HP with 4 Gigabit SFP Ports. DIGISOL launches 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 Lite-Managed PoE+ Switch
DIGISOL Systems , a Subsidiary of Smartlink Holdings has declared the arrival of its new 24 port Gigabit Ethernet Lite-Managed PoE+ switch. The DG-GS1528HP is an insightful system reasonable switch intended for arrange conditions that require elite, high port thickness and simple for establishment. It likewise bolsters VLAN, Port Mirroring and Port Trunking.
The DG-GS1528HP is an incredible section level oversaw switch with 56 Gbps switching limit. Wire-speed switching execution takes full preferred standpoint of existing elite on PCs and PCs by essentially enhancing the responsiveness of applications and file exchange times. The gadget likewise has four Gigabit SFP ports for fast uplinks to servers or spines.
IEEE 802.1w quick spreading over tree protocol gives a circle free system and excess connects profoundly coordinate with quick meeting, to guarantee speedier recuperation from fizzled joins, upgrading general system security and unwavering quality. IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) expands data transmission via consequently amassing a few physical connections together as a consistent trunk and giving burden adjusting and adaptation to non-critical failure for uplink associations. Movement is organized by 802.1p giving ideal execution to constant applications, for example, voice and video.
Port Security guarantees access to switch ports in view of MAC address. In this manner restricting the aggregate number of gadgets from utilizing a switch port and secures against MAC flooding assaults.
This switch offers easy to use web interface encourages simplicity of administration. It additionally backings to be overseen and controlled by organize station.
- Provides 24 X 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet PoE+ Ports and 4 Gigabit SFP Ports
- User friendly web interface facilitates ease of management
- Management by Web/SNMP/Telnet/SSH
- Comprehensive QoS STP/RSTP/MSTP, RADIUS, Port Security, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard
- Supports VLAN, Voice VLAN, Guest VLAN, MAC VLAN, Port based VLAN
- SNMPv1/v2/v3, Port Mirroring, Port Trunking, SNTP
- Total PoE Budget: 230W & Max PoE power upto 30W/port
- Overall Switching capability: 56Gbps
- 8k MAC address table