DIGISOL- 100% Subsidiary of Smartlink Holdings, launches GEPON ONU Router; Introduces DG-GR1010 with 1 PON and 1 Giga Port
DIGISOL Systems Ltd., (100% Subsidiary of Smartlink Holdings Ltd.) a supplier of Networking products, declared the arrival of its new Mini GEPON Routing ONU modem intended for satisfying FTTH ultra-broadband access requirement for home and SOHO clients.
The DG-GR1010 depends on the steady and develop GEPON technology, it is exceedingly solid and simple to keep up, with ensured QoS, and completely consistent to IEEE 802.3ah EPON standards. Which has superior/value proportion, it bolsters NAT/Firewal and the layer 3 steering capacities too. The DG-GR1010 changes over the fiber optic signal into the electric signal at the client side and empowers solid Fiber Optic Ethernet services to business and private clients through fiber-based system framework. It ends the PON on client side to give triple play services to the client.
The DG-GR1010 bolster as dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 to guarantee similarity with the next gen of the Internet and empowers a scope of new services and enhanced client encounter.
- Support 1 PON (SC Port) and 1 Giga Port (RJ-45)
- Portable & Compact Design
- Full compatible with IEEE802.3ah
- Support port-based rate limitation and loop detection
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support NAT, Firewall function
- Support L3 features (Dual Stack: IPv4/IPv6)
- Functions like transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable, etc.
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- Support alarm function, easy for link problem detection
- EMS network management based on SNMP, convenient for maintenance