HP reinvents digital printing in India with Indigo 30000 . The first installation of HP Indigo 30000 happens at Parksons Packaging to boost business growth
HP will introduce the new HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press in India through its first installation at Parksons Packaging plant in Daman. The HP Indigo 3000 is a field proven, digital folding carton press that can help the carton printing industry to address the demands coming from the human services, food & beverage, individual consideration and cosmetics sectors.
Commenting on this, Ramesh Kejriwal, administrator of Parksons Packaging stated, “We have been looking at cutting edge innovation for our business and HP Indigo 30000 is the ideal fit since it has the correct innovation as far as their system and quality. The whole market is evolving, and the brand proprietors are looking at how they can improve their brands and launch new products. We have made a critical stride toward that path by partnering with HP.”
Alon Bar-Shany, Vice President and General Manager at HP Indigo, stated, “Brands need quality and great value, they need quicker on-time conveyance, they need to have the option to respond a lot quicker through different elements of customisation, and there’s a certain growing aspect of brand assurance and security. With the HP Indigo presses, we are trying not to simply give printing innovation, yet take a shot at an interim solution, which will empower everything from configuration colour management, printing to finishing, and of course meeting the extremely excellent standards of balance.”
“The HP innovation will simplify the complexity of configuration handling, enable our clients to dip in and out of their short-run requirements, smart packaging bolster like greater track-and-trace and the capacity to interact with their end-users,” said Siddharth Kejriwal, Director of Parkson’s Packaging.
“HP Indigo 30000 brings way breaking innovation into packaging printing section with its novel digital capacities that can help make redid and customized products. We are eager to work with Parksons Packaging and help them drive greater esteem and quality for their clients.”, said A. Appadurai, Country Manager, Indigo and PageWide Web Press, Graphics Solutions Business, HP Inc. India
About HP Indigo 30000
• HP Indigo 30000 is a seven-color press with CMYK OVG, interchangeable with white ink.
This extended color gamut enables printing of PANTONE® colors to fulfill strict brand color requirements
• It is capable of printing on paperboards, metPET, synthetic material of 250-600 microns thickness
• The device is equipped with two interchangeable coating units for aqueous and UV varnishes
• It can produce high-quality, B2-format (20×30-inch) applications
• Comes with HP’s one-shot technology – which enables perfect color-to-color registration
• Has an in-built spectrophotometer for easy color management
The HP Indigo 30000 has strong uptake in different global markets with 65 devices installed in 22 countries so far. The device is also being used to print labels other than foldable cartons by seven sites.
Successful global installations of the HP Indigo 30000 include:
• Nosco Inc., a full-service supplier of printed packaging has installed two Indigo 30000 Digital Press to deliver folding cartons solutions in the healthcare industry for the Colorado market
• Digilinck a folding carton converter based in Deinze, Belgium has installed two Indigo 30000 Digital Press to deliver folding cartons solutions in the Belgium market
• Pemara leading australian packaging and label printer, has installed HP Indigo 30000 to deliver folding cartons solutions in the Asia-Pacific region
• Visingpack, a packaging supplier in Vietnam for carton boxes and duplex boxes, installed an HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press to deliver folding cartons solutions for the Vietnamese market
• Groupo Gondi, a leading Mexican folding carton converter, acquired an HP Indigo 30000 to consolidate its position in developing and innovating the market