JDA Luminate innovations raise the bar across supply chain and retail planning for execution and delivery to drive better customer experiences
JDA Software has as of late announced JDA Luminate, a first-of-its-kind portfolio of next-gen solutions and center item enhancements. JDA Luminate is based on an open, cognitive, and connected platform that embraces digital edge technologies, for example, software-as-a-service (SaaS), artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, and advanced analytics. Divulged at JDA FOCUS 2018 in Orlando, USA, JDA Luminate offers an intelligent way to foresee and shape demand, satisfy faster and convey seamless client encounters.
“JDA Luminate solutions convey a more cognitive, connected supply chain, which interfaces everything inside and past our clients’ broadened supply chain – data, frameworks, trading partners, machines, and systems – enabling them to make cognitive, actionable choices,” said Desikan Madhavanur, official VP and boss advancement officer, JDA. “JDA Luminate is based on a one of a kind platform that expands and enhances existing JDA applications, conveying better data, better science, better encounters and ultimately better business results.”
JDA Luminate seamlessly transforms real-time data into fast, profitable business choices by interfacing stores, distribution focuses, logistics, and manufacturing in a digital system, matching demand and supply constantly, at each purpose of the supply chain. JDA Luminate utilizes edge technologies, for example, machine learning, AI, and social media, news, occasions and weather (SNEW) data to control a global supply chain organize yielding greater client experiences, conveying better service, and driving aggressive differentiation and income development. JDA Luminate incorporates the integration of applications, enhancements to center JDA applications, consideration of a global innovation partner environment and bleeding edge innovations, all upheld, enabled and conveyed by JDA.
With JDA Luminate, JDA is bringing to market new SaaS and Edge applications across the supply chain, retail planning, execution and delivery areas:
- JDA Luminate Assortment:Enables fast, visual assortment development and hyper-localization, leveraging data science to identify unique customer signals driven by purchase behaviors, and to channel shopping preferences with the ability to predict product relevance by customer group and location and prescriptive inventory quantities for every location of the enterprise. This solution is an enhancement and renaming of JDA’s former JDA Retail.me solution.
- JDA Luminate ControlTower:Builds upon real-time visibility across the extended supply chain, enabling cognitive insights across planning and execution, collaboration across multiple enterprises, combined with machine learning based prescriptive issue resolution.
- JDA Luminate Demand:Develops highly accurate forecasts leveraging machine learning that leap beyond traditional forecasting algorithms while also including additional demand influencers like the impact of weather, social sentiment, news and local events.
- JDA Luminate Factory:Delivers IoT-enabled collaborative production planning and scheduling that leverages predictive visibility and alerts, as well as prescriptive analytics, while respecting real-time constraints.
- JDA Luminate Strategic Planning:Integrates dynamic demand, supply, financial, and new product launch data into one business view, and leverages machine learning-based segmentation, structured and unstructured data analysis, and self-tuning and predictive mechanisms for greater business insights and planning.
- JDA Luminate StoreOptimizer:Delivers a holistic view of store events and operations by leveraging data to optimize workflows, simplifying decision-making for store associates and managers to unlock more time to focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- JDA Luminate Supply:Uses external and internal supply signals to proactively identify and resolve supply issues. Leverages real-time sensing of external influences on supply (facilitated by alerts from SNEW, IoT and other digital signals), allowing systems to self-heal and make autonomous decisions to remediate supply risk and achieve higher service levels.
- JDA Luminate Transport:Leverages enhanced real-time visibility and analytics to accurately predict disruptions to planned transportation, self-diagnose root causes to exceptions and correlate those events to impactful remediation. Over time, self-tuning mechanisms adapt solution quality to adjust to changes and prevent disruptions.
- JDA Luminate Warehouse:Enables task optimization through AI and machine learning by bringing together actual work tasks, travel distance, task duration and completion time, coupled with real-time positioning of people, machines and inventory, resulting in balanced, prioritized and prescriptive tasks to eliminate congestion and improve completion throughput.
“JDA’s moonshot is the autonomous supply chain and we are building to that vision one product and one service at a time. JDA Luminate is a step forward in this journey” said Niranjan Thirumale, senior vice president and managing director, center of excellence. “JDA’s India Centers of Excellence at Bengaluru and Hyderabad play a critical role in the development and implementation of JDA Luminate solutions and provide continuous support to customers through the lifecycle of these products” added Niranjan.
JDA also recently unveiled a new world-class Experience Center at its world headquarters in Scottsdale that will showcase JDA Luminate, as well as new innovations in collaboration with JDA’s technology partner through mixed media, interactive experiences.