OnePlus has opened an Exclusive Service Centers at prime retail goals in Bangalore (Brigade Road), Hyderabad (Manjeera Mall) and Chennai (T Nagar).
As India is set to end up OnePlus’ second worldwide headquarter, this ongoing development stamps yet another solid move towards its duty to reclassifying the post-buy customer service involvement in India. The new focuses mean to set another benchmark of service greatness and further enhance the present customer fulfillment list with 78% issues as of now being settled inside two hours including conveyance.
On the occasion, Vikas Agarwal, GM, OnePlus India, stated, “OnePlus is focused on accomplishing the most elevated amount of customer fulfillment through an industry driving after-deals service understanding. OnePlus Exclusive Service Centers guarantee finish significant serenity with ensured 1-hour TAT to additionally reinforce the assume that our locale has set in us.”
A portion of the key features of the OnePlus Exclusive Service Centers are as per the following:
- Guaranteed 1-hour turn around time (TAT) for a majority of the service issues
- Extended open hours everyday from 11AM-8PM (incl. lunch time and weekends) to offer a hassle-free and seamless service during any time of the day, so working professionals can schedule a visit as per their convenience
- Trained and friendly staff with open repair counters for F2F interactions with technicians for real-time service and added transparency
- One of the biggest and the most premium exclusive smartphone service centres (with sizes ranging from 1,000-2,400 sq ft) conveniently located at prime locations for easy commute and accessibility
- Guests are also welcome to visit anytime and avail complimentary high-speed internet along with other engagement & recreational activities including VIP zone and a game room with Playstation 4 at select stores to further enhance user experience
With the recent expansion, OnePlus now has 15 exclusive service centres and is on-track to expand the network to 25 premium exclusive service centres across top cities by end of 2018 (3 more centres in Delhi, Mumbai and Jaipur are scheduled to open later this month). In addition, OnePlus offers service in 35 cities through a robust network of multi-branded partner service centres and a complimentary pan-India pick-up & drop service for users from outside these cities to ensure quality service irrespective of geographical location of customer.