Prysm has declared launch of its LPD 6K Series in India. The Series is equipped with bezel-free viewing over 100 inches, with screen size 190 *135 inches.
Prysm has declared the launch of its Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) 6K Series in India. Planned on Prysm’s licensed display innovation, the intuitive, large-format single panel display offers a consistent and immersive visual experience. The latest launch is characterizing another class of intelligent large-format single panel displays, with bezel-free viewing over 100 inches, with screen sizes accessible at 190 and 135 inches.
The new Prysm LPD 6K features include:
- An immersive, bezel-free viewing experience, featuring a high fill factor and an exceptional contrast ratio, resulting in striking picture quality. Built-in interactivity with more than 32 simultaneous touchpoints
- A cool-to-the-touch screen with low power intake, consuming at least 20 percent less energy than similarly sized LED/LCD video walls with 96 percent recyclable materials
- The shatter-resistant display is flexible and offers rollability for transport – making it easy to deliver and install
- Better serviceability with easier access from the front of the unit
Remarking on the launch, Amit Jain, founder and CEO, Prysm stated, “Prysm is focused on convey industry-first encounters to our clients. With the launch of LPD 6K Series, we have set another standard for intelligent video walls and coordinated effort. Our most astounding need is to give undertakings, their representatives and clients with an excellent client encounter that conveys a special mix of visual respectability and intelligence to motivate new thoughts, drive business forward, and advance working more astute together. We are positive about the achievement of the LPD 6K series in India and internationally.”
The LPD 6K Series is uniquely optimized for the following markets:
- Customer Experience Centres (CEC) and Executive Briefing Centres (EBC) – designed to deliver a large-scale, immersive and interactive brand experience
- Board Rooms, War Rooms and Premium Training Rooms – as a fully interactive display, the LPD 6K Series enables businesses to supercharge the boardroom. LPD 6K comes with an impact and scratch resistant polymer surface
- Collaboration and Innovation Centres – coupled with the Prysm’s visual collaboration platform, the LPD 6K makes meetings more engaging and immersive, ultimately resulting in better and faster decision making
- Command and Control Centres for Smart Cities – the combination of a Prysm video wall and visual collaboration solution makes it ideal for command and control centres, enabling visualization of critical applications and data from multiple sources on a single display
- Education – a great fit for the open and engaging culture of higher learning – offering immersive experiences
The LPD 6K series is not difficult to install because of its progressive rollable, self-emissive panel. The sturdy front screen – made of a strength covered polycarbonate layer – is moved into a barrel for simple transport. Therefore, integrators can arrange tight corners and enter through standard entryways and traveler lifts for set-up – something that is about incomprehensible for customary large-format displays.
GB Kumar, VP, India and Asia Pacific, Prysm stated, “Prysm is driving the disruption in the business with its creative innovation. Today, clients crosswise over ventures are searching for a future-prepared arrangement that can reclassify computerized display understanding for them and for their brands. With the clearest goals, unrivaled contrast, and a completely intuitive display, LPD 6K, offers an unparalleled affair.
We are accepting a great deal of enthusiasm for the LPD 6K series in India and we are eager to make it accessible to our partners and clients here.”