With the help of Tally, bajaj Electricals started following a replenishment model to smoothen processes and achieved an efficient supply chain management.
Part of the globally renowned Bajaj Group – Bajaj Electricals Limited is a trusted Indian household brand having massive international presence. It flourishes in the domains of power transmission, distribution and illumination and consumer products.
illumination and consumer products.
Having widespread business presence across the country, its network is intricately backed and supported by a long chain of distributors who in extension are closely dealing with multiple retailers. To keep a constant tap on their financial billings and other business- related transactions, we at Bajaj Electricals needed centralised software to even out the slightest possibility of erringour accounting operations as well as taking care of any kind of procedural miss. Our association with Tally software has given us a huge respite from all our manual dealings which had become a constant sore point in our day to day working schedule. The SSV (Supply and Stock Mode) Model has assisted in fulfilment of all our requirements
Key Feedback on using Tally by Ms. Urmi Patel, Business Analytics Manager, Bajaj Electricals
• At the outset, Tally benefitted us with utmost accuracy and precision via-a-vis all the accounting details. It equipped us to bill the distributors in accordance to their consumption only, and not more or less than that.
• It digitised all the transactions and made it readily available for our correct analysis, helping us to take appropriate current and futuristic decisions.
• The SVV module helped in real-time syncing of individual bills of all the distributors to the Bajaj server promptly and correctly.
• This helped us to have an in-house system proficient to integrate all the accounting practises with our server.
• Another important aspect that Tally helped us with was to ensure that the software syncs only Bajaj transactions from the distributors Tally without having to disclose their dealings with another brand, providing additional comfort to distributors in using the Tally software With the help of Tally we have started following a replenishment model to smoothen our processes and has helped in achieving an efficient supply chain management across the nation
• The use of the software helped in moving from manual pricing mechanism and to an ‘Automatic Pricing Update’ wherein the Bajaj server now pushed for a common pricing list and this would get reflected on the Tally for the distributors to comply with.
• The reports available in Tally are very helpful in finding any bottleneck and erased any scope of error and numerical misalignment.
• The system is engineered in such a way that it accommodated the changes made in our business model swiftly without any loss of time.
Our association with Tally software solutions saved us from the continual drag of dealing with basic manual operations. The software is extremely simple to use and hence all our distributors could migrate without any difficulty. In addition to the accounting and inventory needs, the software is extremely reliable in filing the tax returns with great ease.